You have reached Sandra and Dave Begotka’s website.
Visit the Blog for posts about travels, makings, & doings.
Currently located in Mills County, Texas.
- In 2015 we purchased a 1993 Monaco Dynasty diesel motor coach that had good bones but needed a bit of TLC. We’ve been fixing it up & doing all the work ourselves. Find videos about this project HERE.
- We continue to prepare for transitioning from living in a house to the RV – which includes getting rid of lots of stuff/downsizing, selling stuff & livestock.
- We’ve been taking advantage of the freedom we have (ever since we got rid of our livestock) to do more traveling. See our Travel Videos HERE.
- In 2009 we designed & began building a 916 square foot straw bale house. Aside from hiring a bit of help on the day we poured the slab, the two of us did all the work. It was extra challenging due to Dave’s health issues but perservence pays off. We moved in in October of 2011. You can see our videos about the house here: Straw Bale House & photos HERE.
- the Steven Avery Thing – Go HERE
You can get in touch with Sandra: sandrabegotka(AT SIGN)gmail(DOT)com
Dave’s email is: dave(AT SIGN)begotka(DOT)com
Thanks for visiting.